So if anyone tried last week's playtest, I am sorry for the mess. This week's is take number two for most of the same features, just more stable.
The road to steam is still delayed, I still have things that need to be setup and configured for the game to connect to the server when launched from steam. Thank you for your patience.
- Nearly the same as before
- Unified Credits everywhere!
- Spread out npcs!
- Npcs stop killing their own type!
- Lots of AI ground work
- Npcs age quickly!
- New ore smelting crafting minigame! Keep the ore at the right temperature!
- Forge crafting station and anvil crafting station
- Different Trees!
- Simple Minimap!
If you are curious on what is to come, check out the roadmap here.
Download links will be provided when the server is live for the playtest!
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://cookiedragon.games/Blog/Details/9