So if anyone tried last week's playtest, I am sorry for the mess. This week's is take number two for most of the same features, just more stable.
The road to steam is still delayed, I still have things that need to be setup and configured for the game to connect to the server when launched from steam. Thank you for your patience.
- Nearly the same as before
- Unified Credits everywhere!
- Spread out npcs!
- Npcs stop killing their own type!
- Lots of AI ground work
- Npcs age quickly!
- New ore smelting crafting minigame! Keep the ore at the right temperature!
- Forge crafting station and anvil crafting station
- Different Trees!
- Simple Minimap!
If you are curious on what is to come, check out the roadmap here.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cookiedragon.games/Blog/Details/9